Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Playing What We Want

96.5 Jack FM is an interesting radio channel. I have not heard them taking calls from Joe listener to find out what he wants to hear. They skip all middle steps and instead just play what they want :-)

Point is, this morning, their playlist on my way to office was like this -

  • Why Can't This Be Love - Van Halen
  • Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
  • Higher - Creed
  • Def Leppard - Bringin' on the Heartbreak
  • Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian
  • Blondie - Call Me
  • Guns 'N Roses - Paradise City
  • Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

It was like someone at radio station was reading my mind (or my iPod) and playing what I want instead :-)

Totally made my morning!

signing off,

No comments: