Friday, June 08, 2007

Of Sequels and Originals

One of my favorite movie reviewer said this about Ocean's Thirteen -

Ocean's Thirteen is the first sequel of the summer of 2007 not to fall on its face.
Even though I have not yet watched this number 13, I wouldn't place my bets on lucky number 3. Especially after that last week's movie marathon, when I watched Spider Man 3, Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End back to back to back (well almost).

How I hope this sequel doesn't disappoint me now that I have spent a good $20 on it :-)

While we are on the term disappointment, even though I love my iPod and am considering a Macbook strongly because how I feel about Mac OS-X, Apple and Mr Jobs, I am praying that all this hoopla doesn't create a large bubble (possibly largest in this decade) only to be burst very shortly after June 29. Call me pessimistic, but after a summerful of disappointment, when that summer is yet to start in certain parts of US, I am little apprehensive. That's all.

signing off,

No comments: