Monday, October 11, 2004

Watching Dhoom

Saturday we went to watch Dhoom. In Innovative Multiplex in Bangalore. Its a ok types movie, not too good, not too bad. It seems, the movie is more famous here because it, with Bride and Prejudice has defied the 7-weeks moratorium. I don't want to discuss that at all.

I enjoyed the movie for altogether different reason. The movie showcases some of the awesome sport bikes like SUZUKI HAYABUSA 1300 and SUZUKI BANDIT 1200S. Naturally I was in full spirits when I came out and hit the road on my not-so-mean machine (Hero Honda Splendor). At night outer ring road is empty and straight and is ideal to try something like this. I couldn't resist the temptation and raced the bike hard and hit near 100 kmph. (Even that is some achievement considering I am not good at speeding). In the process I overtook some whizzing four wheelers. It was satisfying to see one trying hard to overtake me, with an astonished face, I might add.

That drive was immensely relishing!

signing off,

No comments: