Sunday, January 09, 2005

Send this mail ...

You know what annoys me? The list is quite endless. But the top candidate has to be the forwards which have this kind of message - You have been blessed with this lucky charm. Do not break this chain. Send this mail to 467 more people in next 2.741 sec and you will get some good thing for lunch. If you break it, you will get ****.

I mean, how thick can you get?

Apparently, these kinds of forwards are still famous with techies. I just got one such mail glorifying a white peacock. I sincerely hope the sender would get bitten by that white peacock, if all of them have not died of shame. Also looks like, the shadow of a feather of this godly animal falls of same side of light source.

Err, wait a minute. Say that again?

Also looks like, the shadow of a feather of this godly animal falls of same side of light source.

God help me. My drawing knowledge leaves me here. (Or was it Physics leaving me?)

Ok, for those who still believe it, here I am, having not forwarded a single chain mail in my 6 years of internet and email acquaintance, having broken more than 100 such chains, and having not received a single stroke of heart attack as predicated by quite a few of these mails.

Thought I cannot claim I have not received strokes of utter frustration in the process.

signing off,

No comments: