Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Birthday Treat Invitation

I was preparing my birthday treat invitation on Friday. First I thought of sending a simple email to everyone. But because of a friend's suggestion, I thought this would look good. (The link does not work anymore, I've removed it because of many spam emails received!)

The best part was when we published that blog, in a matter of few seconds there was a comment on the blog! By Katie (Forgot her blog URL), which mentioned that 'She should be there at the precise time and can't wait to see us guys.' I prompty disabled comments on the blog so that I didn't end up broke instead of generous in case more people accepted the invite, but that was something very amusing! :-)

Katie: if we meet anywhere, the treat is due from my side!

signing off,

No comments: